Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Celebration Dinner

I won a singer/songwriter contest for the best of the LDS jukebox. I get to have one of my original songs on the "Best of the LDS Jukebox" CD that comes out in spring or summer. I was SO excited to win! I have been trying to make it as a singer for such a long time. I finally feel like I am making progress. This contest definitely helped jump start my career. I also just got asked to perform at a club started by a 106.5 DJ here in Utah. Hurray! So, here Al and I were at a celebration dinner. Thank you everyone for your votes and support on my singing career.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is such a huge achievement, and you are completely deserving! How long have you known about this? And why didn't you tell me sooner?! You have to let me know where I can listen to you, because I still haven't heard you sing...(and thanks for posting the cute pics, it's always nice to have an update).

Brian and Kim said...

Congrats Ash, I can't wait to buy own copy. Let us know when it's out.

Tamber said...

Congrats! That is so exciting that you are getting closer to your dream job. I knew you were a good singer, but that is awesome that you like to write songs too. SOunds like a lot of fun. Good Luck with everything.