Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hello, Again

I realize I am not as savy a blogger as many of my fellow bloggers. I seem to forget I even have a blog, until at some random moment I am reminded of the blogging world. So, here I am once again trying to keep up my blog. Will one of my expert blogging friends please email me how to put a cool template on my blog for the background? Not only am I very bored with the color scheme, it also reminds me what a novice I am at blogging. As you will be able to plainly see when you see my pictures and descriptions out of order. ;)

The few followers I may have following my blog are well aware that I am more a post pictures with small captions blogger. Once again, I have some pictures to show my recent adventures. Can I keep you, Mili? Man, I am so in love with cute little Mili. I so wish she were my daughter!

Mili, Me, and Britt at Wheeler Farm yesterday. The tractor ride is the BEST!





Mili's latest phase is to do imaginary play. She is some character from a book or movie/TV show everyday. However, the characters all seem to be princesses in her eyes. This is the outfit she wore yesterday to Fashion Place Mall and to Wheeler Farm. ;)




I just love these pictures. She has a huge smile on her face because she is playing with "Uncle" Alan.



Summertime swimming with Mili, Al, and Me






































4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would want to keep her too, she is darling! And props to you for being a fun nanny and letting her express her inner-princess! As far as your blog goes I can't give you any advice about backgrounds, I'm a plain Jane but I'm sure you'll figure something out. You always make things cute no matter what.

Brian and Kim said...

Your alive, just kidding:) Missed you in the blogging world. Keep it up your pics are darling. Also, I can show you some of the template sites.

Anny said...

Okay since no one else has commented and you said you want to know how to put a cool background on your blog... I am not the best to answer, but I did find some helpful background info and some cute backgrounds at thecutestblogontheblock.com you could try there for a start. :) Thanks for the link to your blog, it was fun to look at

Amy S. said...

Cute pictures Ashleigh!