Saturday, November 28, 2009

Family Photoshoot

Many of you have seen my facebook page, and therefore have seen these pictures. I love pictures! And I am not good at writing in my journal. Therefore, I take pictures to document our life together. Alan said, "Don't you normally take family pictures once you have kids?" I said, "Maybe other families do that, but we are going to take family pictures every year with or without kids." So, here we are at Wheeler Farm on Halloween morning taking family pictures. Al was a great sport. I have the BEST husband!












4 comments:

Tamber said...

Okay Ashleigh...here is how you add a cool background.

First, go to this link...they have pretty cute backgrounds. http://www.shabbyblogs.com/backgrounds.html

Then, find the one that you want and click on install background.

They have pretty good directions on that website. If you cant understand that, let me know and I can help you again.

Three Lads and a Lis said...

those are beautiful Ash!!! And I agree, kids or not - you are a family and therefore family pictures are in order :) - you are a very handsome couple!

The Anderson's said...

Ashley these pictures are beautiful! You guys both look fabulous. Such a great couple:)

Unknown said...

You two are so cute, and yes, Al is a good sport and a good husband, but you're also a great wife. A very cute couple.