Sunday, August 29, 2010

Graduation!!!

Yes, it has been a long, LONG journey for me to finish my Bachelor degree. After 8 years of going to school on and off, I finally finished!!! I had to take 18 credits this summer, but it was worth it. Thankfully, the Lord helped me through it all. My degree is a BS in Human Development and Family Studies with an emphasis in Early Childhood Education. I walked in May, but I technically didn't graduate until August 6th, 2010.

This is on August 6th after my last final of my undergrad career. Of course it was my math final, but believe it or not, I received an A in that class! Thank you Heavenly Father. This is Al and me at Rodizio Grill for his cousin's wedding dinner/ celebrating my graduation.



Al, Me, Meg, Ellen, and Brad.



These were taken in May. I walked on May 7th, 2010.








1 comment:

Nichole said...

Yay congratulations! That is so exciting!